The Floating Seahorse in Dubai is an iconic, one of a kind luxury lifestyle product which was officially unveiled at The Dubai International Boat Show at in March 2015.
The Floating Seahorse is a truly unique underwater product which is the first of its kind in the world. It is an exclusive marine style retreat (essentially a boat without propulsion) which has its own plot in the Arabian Gulf.
Each individual Floating Seahorse will boast three levels, one underwater, one at sea level and an upper deck. The master bedroom and bathroom will be totally submerged underwater and will command breathtaking views of the surrounding coral reef and marine life. The sea level accommodation will boast floor to ceiling windows, uninterrupted sea views, a fully-fitted kitchen with a dining area, an open plan living area and when the glass façade opens the sun deck becomes an extension of the living space. The upper deck is the perfect place for alfresco dining and relaxation and features an informal bed, a mini bar, a kitchenette and a beautiful glass-bottomed Jacuzzi. The deck can be converted into a winter bedroom which can be enclosed with retractable drapes. The Floating Seahorse has been designed and developed by leading European architects for Kleindienst Group’s iconic island project, The Heart of Europe, located just 4km from the coast of Dubai.
CEO of Kleindienst Group, Josef Kleindienst adds “Many months of research, design and planning have gone into The Floating Seahorse and we are excited to be able to officially launch and build it in Dubai. We are confident that it will set a new benchmark in the luxury lifestyle market worldwide for outstanding innovation, contemporary design and underwater living at its best.”
The estimated completion date for The Floating Seahorse is the end of 2016.
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”SPECIFICATIONS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe will boast many unique features, yet to be seen anywhere else in the world.
- Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
- The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza).
- The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
- The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
- The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
- 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
- Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
- A unique European shopping experience.
- Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
- The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
- First class diving and snorkelling facilities.
- An underwater heritage museum.
- A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
- A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
- A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
- Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
- An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
- Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”LAYOUT PLAN” open=”0″ style=”2″]
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”HOTELS & RESORTS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe is a cluster of six islands on The World in Dubai. A global landmark, made up of 300 islands reclaimed from the sea in the shape of the world map, this engineering wonder is an iconic collection of private and resort islands, located 20 minutes from the coast of Dubai.
The Heart of Europe in Dubai is made up of six islands: Main Europe, Monaco, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and St. Petersburg. The islands span six million square feet and will be able to accommodate up to 16,000 people at any one time. All six islands will be connected via bridges and will be accessible by boat, seaplane and helicopter. There will be no traditional fuel vehicles permitted on the islands to create the perfect island experience. Phase one of The Heart of Europe will be completed by the third quarter of 2016 and the rest of the project in stages over 2016, 2017 and 2018.
The Heart of Europe: “The Heart of Europe in Dubai will be a truly unique holiday destination providing an authentic experience of some of Europe’s most charming and timeless features. The six stunning islands will be home to a variety of fantastic hotels, climate controlled plazas, authentic European cafes and restaurants, boutiques, a plethora of quality live entertainment and so much more! Dubai is synonymous with innovation, ambition, excitement and intrigue and The Heart of Europe will be another iconic first for the city with a forward thinking vision!”
Josef Kleindienst, Chairman of The Heart of Europe.