The Heart of Europe will be home to Portofino Hotel, an exclusive, one of a kind five start deluxe family hotel. It will be the first hotel in the region to operate and cater exclusively to adults with children of all ages.
The hotel will boast a breathtaking location on Main Europe Island and is set to become one of the most sought after family resorts in the world. It will be managed by one of the world’s leading family hotel operators and will be dedicated to providing the most enjoyable vacation experience of a lifetime.
The design of Portofino Hotel is synonymous with traditional European designs contemporary Mediterranean architecture. The hotel will boast 451 rooms which include a portfolio of Princess, Queen and Royal suites to choose from. All luxury accommodation will offer sea views and the suites on the upper floors will have their own private rooftop plunge pools.
Much more than just a hotel, Portofino Hotel will have its very own dedicated marina, European style cafes and beach restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, luxury boutiques and a variety of different interactive clubs for children of all ages (from new born babies up to teenagers). VIP Hotel Club Members can benefit from bespoke, tailor-made services including upgraded transportation, sport, recreation, leisure and dining arrangements to name just a few!
There are various exciting investment opportunities available at Portofino Hotel in Dubai.
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”SPECIFICATIONS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe will boast many unique features, yet to be seen anywhere else in the world.
- Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
- The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza).
- The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
- The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
- The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
- 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
- Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
- A unique European shopping experience.
- Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
- The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
- First class diving and snorkelling facilities.
- An underwater heritage museum.
- A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
- A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
- A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
- Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
- An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
- Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”LAYOUT PLAN” open=”0″ style=”2″]
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”HOTELS & RESORTS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe is a cluster of six islands on The World in Dubai. A global landmark, made up of 300 islands reclaimed from the sea in the shape of the world map, this engineering wonder is an iconic collection of private and resort islands, located 20 minutes from the coast of Dubai.
The Heart of Europe in Dubai is made up of six islands: Main Europe, Monaco, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and St. Petersburg. The islands span six million square feet and will be able to accommodate up to 16,000 people at any one time. All six islands will be connected via bridges and will be accessible by boat, seaplane and helicopter. There will be no traditional fuel vehicles permitted on the islands to create the perfect island experience. Phase one of The Heart of Europe will be completed by the third quarter of 2016 and the rest of the project in stages over 2016, 2017 and 2018.
The Heart of Europe: “The Heart of Europe in Dubai will be a truly unique holiday destination providing an authentic experience of some of Europe’s most charming and timeless features. The six stunning islands will be home to a variety of fantastic hotels, climate controlled plazas, authentic European cafes and restaurants, boutiques, a plethora of quality live entertainment and so much more! Dubai is synonymous with innovation, ambition, excitement and intrigue and The Heart of Europe will be another iconic first for the city with a forward thinking vision!”
Josef Kleindienst, Chairman of The Heart of Europe.