Germany Island is cleverly designed in the shape of a horseshoe and will be home to 15 contemporary beach villas and 17 lagoon properties, all of which will offer stunning waterfront views, privacy and tranquillity. Designed by European architects, all properties will be characterised by modern German architecture and premium quality fixtures and fittings.
German architecture has a long, rich and diverse history which is synonymous with renowned quality and design. The Heart of Europe is combining a Bauhaus style with modern, functionalist design for luxury everyday living. Incorporating clean lines, floor to ceiling windows and the highest specifications throughout, the minimalist properties will be powered using green energy and solar power, thanks to leading German technology.
Germany Island will comprise of 15 six bedroom villas with their own exterior pool deck, an infinity pool and direct access to their own pristine private beach. The 17 lagoon properties will offer four bedrooms and a beautiful private pool and terrace. All homes will feature high quality fully-fitted kitchens and a built in external barbecue.
There are three different types of villas available on Germany Island: two different types of beach villas (one which has more outdoor living areas and one with more interior living accommodation) and semi-detached lagoon style villas.
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”SPECIFICATIONS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe will boast many unique features, yet to be seen anywhere else in the world.
- Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
- The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza).
- The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
- The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
- The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
- 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
- Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
- A unique European shopping experience.
- Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
- The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
- First class diving and snorkelling facilities.
- An underwater heritage museum.
- A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
- A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
- A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
- Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
- An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
- Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”LAYOUT PLAN” open=”0″ style=”2″]
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”HOTELS & RESORTS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
The Heart of Europe is a cluster of six islands on The World in Dubai. A global landmark, made up of 300 islands reclaimed from the sea in the shape of the world map, this engineering wonder is an iconic collection of private and resort islands, located 20 minutes from the coast of Dubai.
The Heart of Europe in Dubai is made up of six islands: Main Europe, Monaco, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and St. Petersburg. The islands span six million square feet and will be able to accommodate up to 16,000 people at any one time. All six islands will be connected via bridges and will be accessible by boat, seaplane and helicopter. There will be no traditional fuel vehicles permitted on the islands to create the perfect island experience. Phase one of The Heart of Europe will be completed by the third quarter of 2016 and the rest of the project in stages over 2016, 2017 and 2018.
The Heart of Europe: “The Heart of Europe in Dubai will be a truly unique holiday destination providing an authentic experience of some of Europe’s most charming and timeless features. The six stunning islands will be home to a variety of fantastic hotels, climate controlled plazas, authentic European cafes and restaurants, boutiques, a plethora of quality live entertainment and so much more! Dubai is synonymous with innovation, ambition, excitement and intrigue and The Heart of Europe will be another iconic first for the city with a forward thinking vision!”
Josef Kleindienst, Chairman of The Heart of Europe.