The soul of a free-flowing ribbon. The style of a futuristically designed project. New Haven Ribbon Walk is home to modern residences amid undulating pathways that present scenic views as well as more opportunities to socialize. At the heart of the project stands a strikingly designed clubhouse offering a multitude of recreational options. Step in to experience a lifestyle that’s truly unique.
Tata housing presenting new heaven the first green township off OMR Road., homes here are equipped with all modern amenities and let you live a premium lifestyle in agree location. So get ready to experience a complete lifestyle in Chennai.
(a) New Haven Ribbon Walk, designed by International Architects, is inspired by the soul of a Ribbon.
(b) Ribbon-inspired landscape maximizes the scenic sights, green spaces & offers an exclusive view of the lake.
(c) Contemporary 1, 2 & 3 BHK residences with an Innovative facade design spread across 15 acres.
(d) Strategically located on the Vandalur-Kelambakkam road, near OMR.
(e) Strikingly designed free-form clubhouse befitting an International Lifestyle.
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”SPECIFICATIONS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
- Veneered finished flush door for entrance and painted flush doors for other rooms
- Premium quality emulsion on walls and ceilings
- Vitrified tile flooring in living room, dining and all bedrooms
- Sliding plain anodised windows / Powder coated aluminium windows with clear glass
- Vitrified tile flooring
- Granite platform with stainless steel sink and drain board
- Ceramic tile dado above kitchen platform
- Exhaust fan
- Premium quality emulsion on internal walls and ceilings
Bathroom / Toilets:
- Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring
- Superior quality CP fittings
- Ceramic tile dado
- Floor mounted WC
- Wall mounted wash basin
- Concealed plumbing
- Geyser and exhaust fan for master bathroom
- Provision for geyser and exhaust fan in all bathrooms
- Powder coated aluminium windows with frosted glass
Balconies / Utility Area:
- Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring
- Weather shield acrylic paint on walls and ceiling
- Synthetic enamel painted MS railing
- Modular switches
- Concealed electrical wiring
- AC point in living room and all bedrooms
- TV / telephone in living room and master bedroom
- Sufficient electrical points in all rooms
- Shared Amenities
- Ample covered and open parking spaces
- Aesthetically designed lift lobby
- Power backup for lifts and common areas • Granite flooring at entry lobby
- Lift in all buildings
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”LAYOUT PLAN” open=”0″ style=”2″]
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”AMENITIES” open=”0″ style=”2″]
- Grand stepped entry
- Children play area
- Tot lots & Sand Pit play area
- Shaded sitting spaces
- Grass joint walkways
- Jogging track
- Outdoor banquet lawn
- Herbal butterfly attracting garden
- Swimming pool on clubhouse terrace
- Tennis court
- Skating rink
- Indoor Games
- Multipurpose Hall
- Changing rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Pool
- Pool Deck
- Juice Bar
- Meditation Lounge
- Business Center
- Day Care Services
Established in 1984, Tata Housing is a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited. TATA Sons Limited holds 99.78% of equity share capital of the company.
Since its revival in late 2006, Tata Housing has evolved into one of the fastest growing real estate development companies in India. With the primary business being the development of properties in residential, commercial and retail sectors, the company’s operations span across various aspects of real estate development, such as Land Identification and Acquisition, Project Planning, Designing, Marketing & Sales, Project Execution, Property Services and Estate Management.