Godrej Eternia a LEED Platinum Pre-certified building offers office and retail spaces with a development size of over 44,592 sq. m. (over 4,80,000 sq. ft.) The complex is located in the Industrial and Business Park-I (formerly Industrial Area-I), central to the tricity of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Godrej Eternia is close to many upcoming international hotels, malls and showrooms. The project features expansive and flexible office spaces, along with a 20 m. (66 ft.) wide landscaped street creating a retail plaza inherent to the city’s architecture.
Terrace garden penthouse spaces are provided on the fifth floor with almost floor to ceiling windows that provide magnificent views of the lush greenery beyond. These are ideal for high-end offices, restaurants, health centers and salons.
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”SPECIFICATIONS” open=”0″ style=”2″]
- Ground + 5 floors with a two-level basement for parking
- Total development size : 4.04 acres
- Total office & retail area : 44,593 sq. m. (4,80,000 sq. ft.)
- Ground floor height : 6.25 m Typical floor height (1st-5th): 3.75 m
- Upper basement height : 4.75 m
- Lower basement height : 6.75 m
- Column sizes : 750mm / 900mm diameter
- Core to window depth : 90% of spaces with lease depths not exceeding 12 m for flexible space planning to achieve natural daylight and views
- Lower Basement Parking
- Upper Basement Parking
- Ground Floor Retail
- First to fourth floor Offices
- Fifth Floor Penthouses
[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”AMENITIES” open=”0″ style=”2″]
Godrej Eternia has 44,593 sq. m. (6,80,000 sq. ft.) of office and retail space, and 18,580 sq. m. (2,00,000 sq. ft.) of parking space spread over 2 wings of equal size. Each wing offers spaces ranging from 110 sq. m. (1250 sq. ft.) to 3,534 sq. m. (38,000 sq. ft.).
- Car Parking – Multi-layered Mechanical car parking compliant with revised city norms.
- Elevators – Quick and spacious elevators with power backup.
- Air Conditioning – Centrally air conditioned.
- Power – 100% back up power available in the complex. DG sets shall be provided with monitoring systems.
- Emergency Lighting – UPS system be available for emergency lighting in common areas.
- Water Supply – Sufficient water supply with underground and overhead tanks. Rain water harvesting and a sewage treatment plant to minimize wastage and recurring expenditure.
- Security – 24×7 security with close circuit cameras for common areas and parking, manned security provided by professional agency.
- Safety – Fire detection and alarm systems, automatic sprinkler network and portable fire extinguishers, in compliance with the CFO norms. Signage provided for exit staircases, extinguisher locations and hose reel. Development conforming to Zone-IV seismic compliance norms.
- AHU & Electrical Rooms – Space shall be provided on each floor for services covering electrical, AHU etc.
- Landscaping – Surrounding open area provided with soft landscapes and interlocking paver blocks for driveways.
- Handicap friendly – Accessibility compliant as per international norms.
The modern and advanced office spaces at Godrej Eternia include the following features:
- Flexible floor plates offer seamless scope for expansion with an option of exclusive penthouse offices on the terrace floor.
- Its efficient design coupled with employment of green features, reduces operating costs, minimizes electric loads in air-conditioning, conserves water and helps in improving productivity.
- 100% power back-up ensures higher work efficiency.
- Adequate multi-layered parking compliant with revised city norms makes every business visit a pleasurable experience.
- The common areas are equipped with modern security systems like CCTV’s and alarm systems that ensure 24×7 protection.
- The office interiors combine intelligent designs with few pillar obstructions to give it an expansive feel.
- Conceptually, the building is composed of two trapezoidal wings offset to permit maximum visibility. Interior light wells provide lighting, permitting tenants to have continuous window facing perimeter.
Godrej Eternia introduces Chandigarh to a first-of-its-kind expansive shopping street that promises to bring to life the sidewalk cafes where everyone can enjoy the comfortable, lazy, informal and quaint atmosphere, sip a cup of coffee, socialize, dine or simply spend time reading a book.
- A large well-lit plaza and a 20 m. (66 ft.) wide pedestrian walkway interconnects the complex that’s sure to catch the excitement, energy levels and buzz of over 4,000 people in the development.
- The retail space enjoys large frontage for greater visibility to attract shoppers.
- Ample lifts and parking spaces have been provided to ensure smooth pedestrian flow even during crowded weekends.
Established in 1897, the Godrej group has grown in India from the days of the charkha to nights at the call centres. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-locksmith, was a persistent inventor and a strong visionary who could see the spark in the future. His inventions, manufactured by his brother Pirojsha Godrej, were the foundation of today’s Godrej empire. One of India’s most trusted brands, Godrej enjoys the patronage and trust of over 400 million Indians every single day. Our customers mean the world to us. We are happy only when we see a delighted customer smile.
With 7 major companies with interests in real estate, FMCG, industrial engineering, appliances, furniture, security and agri care – to name a few – our turnover crosses 3.2 billion dollars. Though Godrej is a renowned Indian brand, 20% of the business is done overseas. Our presence in more than 60 countries ensures that our customers are at home with Godrej no matter where they go. With brands you can believe in, service excellence that you can count on and the promise of brighter living for every customer, Godrej knows what makes India tick today.
Today, we’re at a point in Godrej’s history when our amazing past is meeting up with its spectacular future head on. Godrej is learning and relishing being young again.